Maytag started as a US-based laundry and kitchen appliance brand in 1893. Maytag appliances cater to both commercial and domestic sectors. Soon, Maytag marketed other appliances like washers, dryers, refrigerators, and so on. In the early 2000s, its business slipped into the red. In April 2006, Whirlpool Corporation acquired Maytag Corporation and is now controlling its business.
Maytag appliances – Reliable and durable
You can rely on the quality of Maytag appliances. Reliability, durability, and the exquisite look of Maytag are the things you can count on. The build of Maytag appliances is such that they are able to carry out your routine tasks with ease. Replacement parts are in stock always and shipped within a day when ordered. One notable thing about Maytag appliances is that they come with a limited 10-year warranty. So, if anything goes wrong with their appliances, there are there to make it right.
Popular Maytag appliances
Some popular Maytag appliances are as follows:
– Washers of both front-load and top-load types
– Dryers of both gas and electric types
– Refrigerators of four types. They are French door, side-by-side, top freezer, and bottom freezer types
– Ranges comprising freestanding ranges or stoves, wall ovens, and cooktops
– Home solutions like irons, vacuum, and central heating and cooling
– Trash compactor, garbage disposer, and range vent hood
– Food waste disposer
– Ice machine
– Water filtration system
Maytag washing machine
Both top-load and front-load versions of washing machines are available by Maytag.
Capacities of top-load washing machines are as follows:
– 4.7 cubic feet with a powerwash system and deep fill option
– 5.3 cubic feet extra large capacity with a deep clean option
– 6.2 cubic feet with a powerwash system
Capacities of front-load washing machines are 4.3 and 4.5 cubic feet with different options. Maytag washers offer deep clean choice, steam-increased cycles, desirable dispensers.
Both gas and electric dryers are 7.0 cubic feet, 7.8 cubic feet, 8.8 cubic feet, 3.8 cubic feet compact, and large capacity dryers. Maytag dryers have advanced moisture sensing rendering energy saving. It has also wrinkle prevention features and quick dry cycle.
Main features of french door refrigerators are as follows:
– Two cool evaporators to keep two separate humidity levels in refrigerator and freezer
– Quick cooling of the refrigerator
– Available in 36 inches wide and 25 cubic feet size with a powercold feature and another in 33 inches wide and 22 cubic feet size with beverage chiller
Main features of side-by-side refrigerators are as follows:
– The ice bin is door mounted giving more storage space
– Humidity controlled crispers to keep food fresh
– Freshflow prolongs the freshness of storage materials
– Available in 36 inches wide and 26 cubic feet size with different configurations
Main features of top freezer refrigerators are as follows:
– Powercool feature to cool the freeze at a faster pace
– Even air cooling tower to give an even distribution of cold air
– Available in 33 inches wide and 21 cubic feet size
Bottom freezer refrigerators are available in 33 inches wide and 22 cubic feet size and 30 inches wide and cubic feet size.
Maytag ranges and microwaves
– Freestanding ranges are 30 inches wide with capacities of 5.8 and 6.4 cubic feet made of fingerprint resistant steel
– Wall ovens are 27 and 30 inches wide with capacities of 2.7, 4.3, 6.4, and 10 cubic feet with auto conversion and true convection
– Cooktops are of 4 or 5 burners, 30 inches wide
– Microwaves are available in 1.9, 2.0, and 2.1 cubic feet capacities. Convection option is also available.
Dishwashers have 4-blade stainless steel choppers. Dishwashers having top control are around 24 inches wide with capacities of 5.8 and 6.4 cubic feet. Front controlled dishwashers have stainless steel tubs.
Maytag appliances can be bought through their website. There are also many dealers selling Maytag appliances; you can reach them online or shop at your nearest stores.