Nothing soothes the soul more than a cup of hot coffee on a rainy day or a winter morning. Coffee is not just a drink, it is an emotion, an emotion that only ardent coffee lovers can understand. The warmth of the coffee does something to us, it turns a sulking, foreboding, not-a- morning person, into a gentle and civilized human being. Coffee houses are the perfect place if you spend a peaceful evening with a good book.
Coffee isn’t just coffee beans and milk these days! If you ever come across menus in various cafes, you would know it has now evolved and is an amalgamation of many things. Fruits, chocolates and even liquor has found its way into your favourite coffee.
If you are one of those DIY enthusiasts, the internet is buzzing with various coffee drinks recipes which you can try a hand at. And if you need help figuring out which coffee is the perfect one for you, keep reading.
- The Hot Mocha- This one is for coffee lovers and chocolate lovers alike. This creamy drink which has oodles of chocolate and coffee with milk floating somewhere in the middle is something that you wouldn’t want to finish at all! This hot brew is nothing less than a liquid elixir for coffee lovers
- The Hazelnut Espresso- Some hazelnut cream and espresso coffee is all you need for brewing this contradicting combination of hot and cold coffee. You can relish the sweetness of the hazelnut cream and feel the warmth of the coffee spreading through your body and awakening your tired senses
- The Pumpkin Spiced Latte- This coffee drink has created a trend of its own on various social networking sites. Your canned pumpkin pie puree, pumpkin spices, espresso, vanilla extract, sugar and milk are all you need to make this delicious concoction!
- The Hot Buttered Toffee Coffee- This steaming cup of coffee is what you would start craving once you taste it. It is the perfect blend of ice cream, toffee and your beloved coffee. The aroma is enough in itself to get you out of bed!
- The Cinnamon Ginger Coffee- This hot coffee is definitely going to give you the appropriate wake up call you need. Some fresh ginger, a cinnamon-icing sugar mix, an espresso and hot milk cream (use it as toppings) are your ingredients. This is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy and would definitely recharge your batteries!
These are some of the really popular coffee drinks that deserve a place in your œto-try list. Hot coffee drinks recipes are one of the most searched recipes on the internet. So, become your own barista and whip up some delicious coffee!