A compact tractor snow blower is good to use to remove snow and ice for facilitating transportation purposes during the winter season. If you are wondering about which snowplow and compact truck snow blowers can be used to achieve better results, read on to know more about the same.
- The 40-hp John Deere is good at snowplowing but only when there is no ice. Similarly, a John Deere 4720 is a little bigger and can go through with any type of snow layer. Even though it can be a little difficult to use in tight spots, using this compact snow blower for long runs of snow removal is easy. You could also use this compact tractor snow plow by attaching an 8-inch blade or box plow on the loader.
- Similarly, the John Deere 3720 can be run on a 7-foot blade on a loader and 274-inch snow blower at the back. It is important to keep in mind that if one is going to push snow with a tractor, a frame of mounted plow would work as a better loader. The John Deere 3203 can work better with chains on the front axle and it would then offer a great push and drag.
- The John Deere 2305 with a 47-inch snow blower on the front is the Kubota equivalent with a 5-inch blade on the front that can be used to clear snow from side blocks. The 2305 can also be used for loading of the docks and drive through especially when the snow needs to be blown to the corners.
- The 23.5hp Massey GC 2300 can push up to 5 feet of snow and is a great compact snow blower. This tractor can run at a high speed of 25km per hour and is of great use.
- The John Deer 2320 has a 48-inch power angle that works great. The plow, if kept small, and the rims kept narrow can work great. A snow blower attachment can be attached and this compact truck snow blower is great to go.
- The 41 hp Mahindra 4×4 with a 6-inch bucket to open a ½ mile road is a good choice for a compact snow blower as well. If there is light snow, one can keep pushing it for the whole way. This machine can also take a 14-inch snowfall, and it still keeps going great. If there is heavy snow, the bucket would need to be emptied, but the work is not compromised.
- The case International DX4o with a 6-foot back blade is also great for clearing snow on the sidewalks.
You can choose from the above-mentioned compact snow blowers or look online for one that suits your needs best. Always ensure to read customer reviews as it will give you a better idea of which one is a better choice.